Where to get Parade music used in the parades?

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
I know I asked this before. The CD I bought has the parade song sung by one artist. Like the Parade of Dreams is the Brother Bear song sung by I forget who. When you're at the parade it's sung by a whole bunch of people. Anyone know if I can get that actual parade music on CD someplace. I know it's available for the WDW parades, I hope someone knows if it's available for DL. I want the actual tracks they use in the parks they sound so much happier.
Oh, and where's the best place in the parks to get these CD's that I have to go hunting for once I get home. If I can go to the right place in the parks maybe I would find all the music I'm looking for.

The parade soundtrack just isn't available. It's not on any of the cd sets they are offering for the 50th. I have the 6 cd set and it's not there, nor is it on the 2 cd set.

We have Disneymania 2 (I believe) with that on it. It probably is different than the one from the parade, but it also has the Electrical parade music on it so ??? I bought it at Target. (Could be #3...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter