Where to get the waist pack with strap for toddler???

stacie_d

Mouseketeer
In a previous post, someone mentioned a waist pouch with a strap to hold onto a toddler. We are going to disney in 3 weeks, and I would like to find one of these. If anyone knows where to find one, please let me know!

I saw them a couple of yrs ago at Mejiers when we were in Michigan. I also think they are online at The Right Start site.

The Right Start and or One Step Ahead have them in their online catalog but they are pricy. I used the standard "hand holder" from "The First Years" purchased for only a couple dollars at our local walmart. If my dd was wearing something with a beltloop or overalls I just attach the hand holder to that. If we want to use the waist pack method I have one purchased at AK last year with pooh & friends that is child size. I just attach it that way instead of buying the pricy one from the catalog. I know that fisher price makes a child size fanny pack and you can get them at WDW when you get there as well. The advantage is that I could put a few things in the waist pack for waiting in line or at restaruants and keep dd safe. FWIW I always encourage holding hands and staying close as if we were not using the holder. The holder was just a backup in case dd saw something that caught her eye, she was very impuslive at 2!
Good luck and have a great trip.
TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter