Where to go for Thanksgiving Dinner?

sammi

<font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font
My family and I (2 from Canada & 3 from Scotland) would love to attend one of WDW resorts, for a traditionall Thanksgiving dinner (turkey dressing etc!;) ) Since we've never been to any of the resort dining areas we'd love to get suggestions on a really nice restaurant to enjoy dinner together.:D

I know I can always count on the nice people on the DIS to help out! TIA!::yes:: :wave: ::MickeyMo

Well first of all, you need to be making those PSs right now! Most of us made ours a couple of weeks ago, and some are already booked up. I'm sure others here, though, should be able to give you ideas about which resort/restaurant to eat at. (We're doing RFC, though so I can't help you there. We decided to go non traditional this year):)
have fun
Kim

Yeah I know that the PS should have been made a while ago but my cousins' in Scotland just decided this week that they would like to celebrate with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at WDW (the UK doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving). This will be our second year that we celebrate our Thanksgiving (I'm from Canada) and then the US holiday too!;)

Thanks so much for this link TDC Nala! Just what I need!:D

I recommend Garden Grill. We had originally planned on going to LTT for Thanksgiving but I forgot to call on the 90 day mark and missed getting a PS for there.
dunce.gif

We really enjoyed the meal. It is served family style and if you want more of anything all you have to do is ask your server and they will get it for you.

We started with a large salad, followed by turkey, flank steak, and fish with vegetables, stuffing and mashed potatos. Dessert was an apple cinnamon crumb with ice cream.

DH really liked it and said it was worth the price. (he is picky about some things). I definitely had plenty to eat and I am a very picky eater. DH & I both had wine with our meal and enjoyed the wines we had chosen.

Plus you get the interaction with the characters. It was our first character meal and even though we were all adults (DD - 16), the characters stopped and visited with us.

Thanks so much Maridw that sounds really nice......I'll start doing a little research into this and let my family know.:D

I recently booked for Thanksgiving at the Fort. I haven't done it before it sounds similar to Mickey's Backyard Bar-B-Que, but with traditional Thankgiving foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter