Where to go onsite for a WOW meal?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
We already have plans to hit Toothsome and Cowfish, but where else on property would you suggest for a wow meal? Food has to be great! It's just DH and I. We are big kids and easily amused and impressed lol. This trip was supposed to be an "Orlando" trip where we were excited to be hitting 4 Rivers and Hash House A Go Go, but circumstances have turned it into a Universal trip...so what do you suggest. No Margaritaville...we've been before and we're neither impressed by the food nor do we like Jimmy Buffet lol.

Cowfish was hands down my favourite. And Mythos is excellent :) Loved the theming and the menu options (and the price).

If you like Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes, make sure you pick up some cheesecake from either the Boulangerie or the Crescent Moon Bakery. They are sooooo good and way cheaper than from the Cheesecake Factory.

If you like Asian cuisine food, Island Dining Room at RPR is good for dinner.
Orchid Court (lobby level) opens at 4 and has great sushi.

Wok night is fantastic.

HRH Kitchen and Palm has some great menus

The hotel eateries are open to the public
Use the water taxis to get to the hotels if you do not want to walk to them.

Our absolute favorite is Mama Dellas at Portofino. Best Italian.
We've also eaten at Emerils at RPR and liked that too

We hit Mythos more than once each trip now. For some reason my super-picky daughter loves the tomato soup. She has been ordering it for 6 years now.

Nothing wrong with just getting
The tomato soup!

That is what I get there
soup and the bread

Romantic dinner for two? Emeril's Tchoup Chop at Royal Pacific, The Palm at Hard Rock or Bice (pronounced bee-chay) at Portofino. Also, City Walk has numerous options for a fun, WOW meal. You've named two of them. There is also Emeril's at CW. DH and I love Margaritaville there too. Just fun and good food. In the parks, the "WOW" meal I had was at Mythos but I very much enjoy Finnegans.

ETA: Save room at Emeril's for banana cream pie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!