Where to leave a stroller behind? AKA Free stroller avail 6/8/18

txdisneymama

Earning My Ears
My youngest is 6 and we are weaning off of using a stroller in the parks. (Recently did 2 days at Disneyland and rented 1 day but not the other.) To be honest, I think *I* need the stroller more than she does because I like to have a way to carry all of our stuff and not have it on my back.

I just cleaned out the garage and I have a stroller to donate, but it occurred to me that I could take it on our upcoming Disney trip and just leave it behind. Question is, where could I leave it? We won't have a car, so I wouldn't be able to drive it to a donation site. We will be staying on property and leaving June 9. Anyone arriving June 8 or 9 that wants a free stroller for their trip? :earsboy:

That's so nice of you! I can't use it myself, but just thought I'd reply to bump your post up.

Post it on Craigslist. You'll get someone pretty quick. We bought and sold one that way, a few summers ago. Bought it from a nearby resident, used it for two weeks and then put it back on Craigslist. Very quickly sold it to another vacationing family, met them at the TTC. Quick and easy.

Maybe when you’re leaving the park offer it to anyone at the stroller rental area, even if it’s nighttime and they’re returning one it can save them for the next day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter