Where to meet Aurora other than Epcot and Character dining?

parkbr

Mouseketeer
Are Epcot and Character dining the only places?

My 3 yr old is in love with her and we'd love to have her meet Aurora.
Back in 2012, we met her at MK princess meet up, but last year, we didn't get to see her there. :( I think we met her at Cinderella's castle and Akershus, but her love for Aurora was not as crazy as now. LOL.

Where else can meet Aurora?

I know you said no character dining but there's this really great dining experience at a princess tea party. I think it's at Grand Floridian but it is pricey!

Other than that, have you checked to see if she's an available character meet in fantasyland?

Are Epcot and Character dining the only places?

The answer to your question is yes.
At this moment the only places Aurora is available to meet its CRT, Akershus. and in France. (Although she is also available to meet during MVMCP).

I know she and Snow occasionally meet on Main Street but it’s not a given I don’t think

If you don't want to do character dining, Epcot is definitely going to be your best bet. I'd recommend getting the My Disney Experience app and it'll give you the times and location where she meets. I'd also say to try and get there 15-20 before her meet and greet time since she only sees a certain number of people each time she comes out.

Last few trips she has been in the little garden spot in Town Square.

I see she's not on MDE for today, so I am assuming it isn't a daily thing.

Hello!
Thank you all for your help.

We ended up going to Epcot and met her 3 times!!!! (Aurora even recognized us when we went back 3rd time)
It totally made my 3 y/o very happy.

She wasn't at MK when we went. So I guess it is random.
I also checked out the tea party thing and was bit too expensive for us to do with 3 yr old. But certainly will keep an eye on when she's older.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!