where to shop????

supergoofy

Mouseketeer
due to some unexpected problems the wife and i had to completely rebook our trip so now we land in florida at near11 at night. we are getting a rental car (cause we going to see family in georgia after dw) so what i need to find is a grocery store close to dw and easy acess from the freeway.

if you know where downtown disney is, there is a road somewhere infront and near the enterance. the road is lined with a bunch of hotels and if you keep going straight you'll come to an exit where a picture of mickey and i think minnie or donald on either side (like the ones when you're entering the parks) right across a heavy street is a shopping center, look for Jungle Jims. There is a huge Publix there. if i get you lost im so sorry! but there is a shopping center near downtown disney! good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter