Where to update MDE for new flight info

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by mackaylc, Mar 13, 2018.

1. mackaylc

mackaylc Earning My Ears

I rearranged my flight info a bit (now getting in at 12:27pm instead of 5:17pm :)). Is there somewhere online that I can update my flight information for the ME, or do I need to call? I searched for this info but could not find it anywhere! 60 days til I am home!

Thanks!

Linda

2. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

I'd call, regardless.
    The DME folks have always been very helpful.

Fangorn likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

Moved this to the Transportation board. I’m sure the friendly folks over here will be happy to help out. :-)

5. Fangorn

Fangorn DIS Veteran

As Robo said, just call DME directly.

However, if your flight change is a time change ONLY on your arrival date, then you don't really need to do anything. The DME reservation for arrival day is only used by DME for very rough planning purposes. They aren't going to be anxiously awaiting your arrival and send out search parties if you don't show up on the flight you gave them 6 months prior. There is no penalty for not showing up later, earlier or at all.

You can certainly call (or use the online form) to change the time - the DME folks will pleasantly and graciously take your call. But they really don't care much.

Enjoy!

Steve

Alesia likes this.
  6. mackaylc

mackaylc Earning My Ears

Perfect! Thanks very much for your help.

7. StageTek

StageTek It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

I know there is a direct link; several helpful people have posted it. I can't find a way to get to that link from the Disney website.

I booked my Sept trip before the flights were available. Now I've booked my flight - I'll use https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/airport-transportation-reservation/ but it got me wondering...
    is there a way to get to this through the disneyworld site?