Where to update MDE for new flight info

mackaylc

Mouseketeer
I rearranged my flight info a bit (now getting in at 12:27pm instead of 5:17pm :)). Is there somewhere online that I can update my flight information for the ME, or do I need to call? I searched for this info but could not find it anywhere! 60 days til I am home!

Thanks!

Linda

I'd call, regardless.
The DME folks have always been very helpful.

Moved this to the Transportation board. I’m sure the friendly folks over here will be happy to help out. :-)

As Robo said, just call DME directly.

However, if your flight change is a time change ONLY on your arrival date, then you don't really need to do anything. The DME reservation for arrival day is only used by DME for very rough planning purposes. They aren't going to be anxiously awaiting your arrival and send out search parties if you don't show up on the flight you gave them 6 months prior. There is no penalty for not showing up later, earlier or at all.

You can certainly call (or use the online form) to change the time - the DME folks will pleasantly and graciously take your call. But they really don't care much.

Enjoy!

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter