Where to watch the November 7 Florida/Georgia Game?

CRS is a convention resort, so those at the conventions tend to fill in the bars at CRS in the evenings. I know there was a convention at Royal Pacific at Universal this past week while we were there, so I'd think that would be the case with Rix by then.
. The game isn’t in the evening. It’s the 3:30 pm CBS Sec game.

Woah woah woah! Shut the front door. Did someone say that ESPN Club may reopen on 11/1?

We will be at BWV in Late October - Early November. If this is true, this may have a heavy impact on my NFL Sundays while I am there.

Woah woah woah! Shut the front door. Did someone say that ESPN Club may reopen on 11/1?

We will be at BWV in Late October - Early November. If this is true, this may have a heavy impact on my NFL Sundays while I am there.
Just what it says on Yelp. Couple other restaurants say same. Not sure if true though.

I should've added we had an ADR at City Works but didn't like the Sunday brunch menu so we canceled. If we find out it's televised we will get pizza delivery and watch in room. If it isn't and ESPN Club doesn't reopen, we aren't sure what we will do.

Grew up in Kansas City, so I am a huge Chiefs fan. Watched a ton of games in the past at ESPN Club including some of the 2015 World Series! Go Royals!

With that being said, I hope the ESPN Club is open for the games on that Sunday. How fitting would it be that ESPN Club being closed for months that I may be there for its reopening first day!

Grew up in Kansas City, so I am a huge Chiefs fan. Watched a ton of games in the past at ESPN Club including some of the 2015 World Series! Go Royals!

With that being said, I hope the ESPN Club is open for the games on that Sunday. How fitting would it be that ESPN Club being closed for months that I may be there for its reopening first day!
And you may be able to get in there a bit easier than normal since many might not realize it's open (if it opens that day).

Even though we will be at the Beach Club Villas and have enjoyed the ESPN Club several times for games, there food is mediocre and I just don't envision it being the best environment, even with social distancing. Plus, it's always a pain to wait outside for a table to show up, even when you arrive well before kickoff. Can't imagine how long the wait will be with social distancing.

At the moment, I think we'll stick with Rix. Take the bus back to the front of Epcot and the stroll through on the way back to the Beach Club. A bit of an adventure and something different for us.

Thanks, we grabbed a reservation at Rix for now. It's always fun to watch with others cheering for both teams (we've done this in previous years at ESPN Club) but this will be our first time at Rix.

I'm little concerned that Rix might be empty. It seemed to have plenty of available reservation times. Hopefully, with it being a Florida game, more will show up.
We watched a game at Rix and can confirm it was empty.

CityWorks has a better atmosphere, decent TV situation and better food.

We watched a game at Rix and can confirm it was empty.

CityWorks has a better atmosphere, decent TV situation and better food.
Thanks, that's my biggest concern about Rix; it's going to be empty even for a 3:30 Florida Gators game.

No fun if it's empty. But also no fun (and dangerous) if it's crowded.

Need to find the right balance.

Not sure I want to go to Disney Springs on a Saturday afternoon. Been reading that it's getting crowded.

Still not sure what we're going to do.

Thanks, that's my biggest concern about Rix; it's going to be empty even for a 3:30 Florida Gators game.

No fun if it's empty. But also no fun (and dangerous) if it's crowded.

Need to find the right balance.

Not sure I want to go to Disney Springs on a Saturday afternoon. Been reading that it's getting crowded.

Still not sure what we're going to do.
Totally get it. In the spirit of safety Rix won’t disappoint. CityWorks itself is distancing well, at least they were last weekend when we were there for an NFL game. But I get avoiding Disney Springs on the weekend. We didn’t have any issues, it seems during the day is a bit better than the evenings.

We're from Wichita! Fingers crossed it's open. It'll be sad to be next door to ESPN Club and not get to go.

Totally get it. In the spirit of safety Rix won’t disappoint. CityWorks itself is distancing well, at least they were last weekend when we were there for an NFL game. But I get avoiding Disney Springs on the weekend. We didn’t have any issues, it seems during the day is a bit better than the evenings.
Rix at Coronado Springs is going to be more "in the bubble" than City Works at Disney Springs.

Non-COVID, I'm sure we would pick City Works. It sounds like a lot more fun. With COVID, I'm not so sure. We're probably be fine leaving Disney Springs when the game is over but 6:30 on a Saturday night is probably when Disney Springs starts getting crowded.

Doesn't appear that ESPN Club opened on Nov 1 like it said on Yelp. And that notice has since been removed. Anyone on the Boardwalk this week....can you let us know if you see they do open? Guessing they will start with walk ins before opening up ADRs...maybe??

Doesn't appear that ESPN Club opened on Nov 1 like it said on Yelp. And that notice has since been removed. Anyone on the Boardwalk this week....can you let us know if you see they do open? Guessing they will start with walk ins before opening up ADRs...maybe??
We'll be at the Beach Club on Saturday. Will keep an eye open for the ESPN Club.

ESPN is extremely overpriced with below average food. I'd recommend anyone looking to eat and enjoy any games to take an Uber offsite to the closest Miller's Ale House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter