Where was your reception?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
Where was your reception (whether you got married at WDW or not)? I am considering Ariels at the Beach Club, the ballrooms at the BWI/YC/GF, or American Adventure at Epcot. I would love to hear about your reception. :)

we got married at the grand floridian. at the whitehall patio. it was great. outside with the monorail going by. just great. 70 new yorkers came down and said it was the best wedding ever.... dave

I had me pre-reception at the Whitehall room/patio--same as Dave! The reception was held in the adjacent ballrooms. The patio was so nice--it was a sunny day and my guests could walk outside, look at the topiaries, watch the monorail, etc.

I was also considering the Atlantic Dance Hall and BW Convention Center ballrooms. I thought the BW had beautiful rooms. But, I decided to keep the reception close the pavillion--so I chose the GF ballrooms.

I also had my rehearsal dinner on the beach at the BC resort. We had tiki torches and a Caribbean theme. My guests still comment on what fun they had at me wedding. I'm so glad I chose WDW! Good luck with your decision!

:p

My wedding was held on August 24, 2001 at WDW.

Our pre-reception "Continental Breakfast Hour" was held at the St. James Hall & Patio at the Boardwalk. It's a gorgeous room with a large outdoor patio.

Our reception was held at the Marvin Gardens Ballroom at the Boardwalk. Also a gorgeous room, with "candle" chandeliers and "candle" lamps on the walls, beautiful decor, great atmosphere.

Wedding itself was in the pavillion, reception in the VIP lounge of the Living Seas - a really beautiful room. Post reception dessert and coffee for Illuminations on the United Kingdom private patio!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!