Where's a good non-buffet breakfast?

Yes, I think it is the in the same place that the Coral Isle Cafe was. According to my 1998 Unofficial Guide, it said that it was a coffee shop gone Polynesian, with bare tabletops and bamboo chairs... Open to the hotel's atrium lobby, with views of the rainforest foliage and the sounds of waterfalls, the restaurant is on the second floor of the Great Ceremonial House.

Has to be it! On the left, as you enter from the monorail, right? The decor has been upgraded and it doesn't feel like a coffee shop any longer, but a nice full service restaurant. It still serves the Banana stuffed French Toast, though, so never fear!

Boatwrights at the PORS is probably the biggest bang for the buck. Large servings and good selection. CR Concourse Steakhouse is a nice quiet breakfast (between character entrances at the buffet next to it) and my DGS loves watching the Monorails going through while eating.

eeyore0062,

Thanks for the info! I remember eating there when it was the Coral Isle.....

Sounds like we will paying a visit there, too. I just love the atmosphere of that resort.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter