Where's Eeyore

Mrs Dazzle

<font color=009900>Florida-mad (well, mad full sto
Does anyone know if Eeyore is definitely at Park Fayre, Grand Floridian - can't get a sensible answer from Disney.

My DD (9) is HUGE Eeyore fan and we're visiting from the UK in October. We had hoped for buffet breakfast at Crystal Palace, but now that's been closed for refurb Disney said Tony's, but we really would prefer buffet style. Someone suggested Pooh and friends are at Park Fayre but does anyone know for sure before I book ressies?

Thanks

If you want to see all the Pooh characters you would have to do the 1900 Park Fare dinner from what I have read here. My dd is a huge Eeyore fan. We did Tony's the last trip. Can anyone confirm?

Eeyore was at 1900 Park Fare when we were there in January, as well as Pooh, Tigger, and Piglet. Our 4 year old son (who was still three when we went) still talks about how Eeyore tried to sit in our daughter's high chair.

Eeyore is there as a "guarantee" for PF dinner ("guarantee" because things do happen). He is an alternate for breakfast at PF though. PF usually has Pooh and one of his friends (Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, Rabbit).

So if you want Eeyore for sure, do the dinner at PF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!