Where's Kama?

She ran away after I stole Apolo ;) :p

Seriously she's getting ready to head out for her vacation that starts tomorrow... she might be lurking so maybe she'll be a dear and make and appearance... oh wait, this is Kimmie... never mind there on that one :rolleyes:

The good news is I get to keep her man while she is gone :teeth:

gasp!! horror!!! How come you get to keep Apolo??!! I want him!!!!

He's mine... all mine :teeth: ;)

I don't know how I got him... she probably is letting me watch over him because she knows my heart really lies with Antonio and I'll give Apolo back when she returns :)

She's busy packing for DL.................we've got a hot date for Saturday................she's bringing Apolo with her too.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Actually Apolo is coming over my house and we're gonna play X Box while Kim is gone..:p

Shep.......................................have you told Kim of this..............she will be most upset:)

Shame on you for thinking of having Apolo over your place while she's away........tut tut!!!!!!! Smack your fingers.;)

She must be pretty busy or she'd have found this by now..............

:smooth: :teeth: :)

He has all the cool games...:o

I want him!!!!
I heard that, Wagamama!! ;) :mad: ;) Elaine was kind enough to offer to take care of him for me while I'm gone, and since I do know that her heart truly lies with Antonio, I'm reasonably certain that he's safe with her. ;) Shep... I'm glad to hear you're going to help keep him company while I'm gone...I sure hope you're not going to get him into too much trouble. :p Elaine will be watching you know.....annnnnd actually, so will I. I'll have the laptop with me. ;)

Nutsy... you know, I like the way you think. I'd much rather take him with me! What a good idea!! :teeth: I better go... I need to pack a bag for him!!! :p

trouble??
nah, just lots of rude guy stuff....:o
cards, video games, obnoxious body sounds... the norm..:o

Good thinkin mate............................bringing the laptop I mean.......you can keep an eye on these guys who are offering to look after your dear Apolo for you:D

A question tho................do you really trust them??????????

Thanks catsrule.......................yeah I reckon you probably could be trusted with Apolo......................but you may to have fight Shep off first...........he's gone plans for his time with him.:D

Thanks MJ! :bounce:

Oh, rude guy stuff huh? No problem. Doesn't sound like I'll be missing much then. :teeth:

Nutsy... good point. There's a few on here I will most definitely have to watch. :p Elaine? Well, I really do think she's loyal to Boo Boo, so I don't think I have TOO much to worry about. Besides, Apolo loves me... if nothing else, I trust him. ;)

Hey MJ! Maybe Apolo could come over sometime and give Simba some belly rubs.. I'm sure he'd love to have some special Simba time. :p

Ok, well so long as you trust him then there's nothing to worry about...................but the thing is tho..................is he that trustwrothy esp if he's going to be spending time with Shep??? Maybe some houserules before you go might be a good idea mate!!;) :Pinkbounc :bounce: :D

Apolo would be safe with me Kim...I only like the old "pruney faced" guys remember?:p Your baby faced babe would be safe and out of "harm's way" here with me!! Hee hee!!! Have a GREAT trip!!!!

You know I would take extra special care of Apolo, Kim! ;) :teeth: :teeth:

Have a wonderful trip, Nutsy & Kim! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter