Where's Mommyceratops?

Agreed....just glad to know everything is ok.

Sorry I have been busy campaigning for Bob! Is that a good exscuse?

Wow! I feel so loved! :love: Nothing like good friends to cheer me up!!!! I have been so overwhelmed and behind. I just feel so happy thanks guys!!!!

The Dis is still my homepage! I have not been online. DH had to point it out to me this morning...even my 2DS were shocked! :rolleyes1

I am in charge of a fundraiser at school that is next week and my new job (also at school) so I needless to say life is in my way :scared: so sad I know. I am not happy about it....

But I am working to pay for my podcruise soo....so you are in my thoughts; I am still addicted :worship:

I can't tell you how much this means to me that I was missed! I have been very overwhelmed lately with a new job and family issues this is just what I needed to cheer me up and leave it to my Dis friends to send me the magic!

To make matters worse, my friend who has been helping me at school is leaving today to go to Disney! She isn't even excited about it!!! :scared1: I told her I would go in her place....to rub salt in the wound.....now I have more to do today!

Thanks for the Love I really really needed it!!

:disrocks:

Hang in there Kim. pixiedust: It will all fall into place.

Real life getting in the way.... will make you appreciate your next trip to Disney even more....if that's possible! Hang in there. :)

Don't worry Kim...everything will fall into place, the fundraiser will be a huge success, and your new job will be a piece of cake! (At least that's what Madame Leota told me. ;) )

I was also wondering if maybe we should order one of those personalized tatoos for you with contact info for the DIS Unplugged board in case anyone should happen to find you wondering around in a daze! :teeth:

Does this mean you might be COMING ON THE CRUISE WITH US??????? Really??? OMG, that would be soooooo fantastic!

I can put up with your absence for now, if I know I'll see you there!

:confused3
Don't worry Kim...everything will fall into place, the fundraiser will be a huge success, and your new job will be a piece of cake! (At least that's what Madame Leota told me. ;) )

Well if Madame Leota told you then I feel much better!

I was also wondering if maybe we should order one of those personalized tatoos for you with contact info for the DIS Unplugged board in case anyone should happen to find you wondering around in a daze! :teeth:

:lmao: Him I need another tattoo it could be the DisUnplugged logo and under it says I heart Kevin, John, Pete, Julie, Corey, Bawb and Will :confused3 with the 1-800# on the bottom! Good thing I am Pooh sized!

Real life getting in the way.... will make you appreciate your next trip to Disney even more....if that's possible! Hang in there. :)

Oh I can't wait! Ahhhhhh Margaritta's with Kevin!

Does this mean you might be COMING ON THE CRUISE WITH US??????? Really??? OMG, that would be soooooo fantastic!

I can put up with your absence for now, if I know I'll see you there!

Well it was get a job or not go back to Disney!? So I choose a job.....I like it so far.....anyone got a spare 11 million for a really good cause?! :flower3: It would be my only choice for work other than work for the Dis!

So who did it!? Only the Dis has this much power!!

School got cancelled early....for snow....it has yet to snow....but I got some time off to catch up on work and the Dis!

So thanks!! If it was Ursulasshadow I would run Will!! There is no snow out my window but it is a snow day....They sent kids home in the middle of the day!

So who did it!? Only the Dis has this much power!!

School got cancelled early....for snow....it has yet to snow....but I got some time off to catch up on work and the Dis!

So thanks!! If it was Ursulasshadow I would run Will!! There is no snow out my window but it is a snow day....They sent kids home in the middle of the day!

It was the only way to get you back on the boards again....who'd blame me?

Enjoy your snow day!

My new favorite thread... These Podcast people are real people. Not just celebrities.

You guys rock. Get Well.

Wait. Isn't that the *marines*????

Sorry.... I know you don't feel perfect.....

sickinbed.gif

.....and family means no gets left behind.

It's from Lilo and Stitch as well.

Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

Ah.... Lilo and Stitch. I don't "get" them.... What can I say??:confused3
It's okay DebbieT :hug: - DD2 and I just watched the movie yesterday AGAIN(my babysitter is in Vegas so I had to take 2 days of vacation and stay home with the baby) -- for some, when you don't have little ones it makes it tough to know all of the animated ones.

I'm with you Debbie! I don't particularly care for Stitch and cringe everytime my DS forces me to endure chili dog burps on Stitch's Great Escape...ughhhh!!!

Kevin: You sure have been mentioning Ohana a lot lately -- you must be really looking forward to your group re-review. :teeth:

It's from Lilo and Stitch as well.

Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

I love that line also! I use it a lot with my 2DS when they say they don't want a brother anymore! ;)

Wow so I moved up from best friend to family! I have tears of joy in my eyes! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter