"Where's My Water?" Dasani Girl's April Adventure! **UPDATED June 14th!!

TrueEeyore

Dasani Girl
Helloooooooooooo humans!!

This trip report is about our 10 day extravaganza! It's our first time going to Disney World in April. Will the heat and crowds have us saying that we'll only go back in the less crowded, cooler weather January?? Stay tuned to find out!

The Cast:

Heather, me. AKA Dasani Girl
Darren, DH.
Brayden, DS. Age 4.
Brynn, DD. Age 2.
Mr. Darren, DFIL.
Mrs. Michele, DMIL.

Trip Details

3 nights at Wyndham Bonnet Creek (our first time staying here)
7 nights in a suite at Art of Animation (theme unknown at the time)

Side Note: I brought along 2 cameras (Nikon D60 and Canon point and shoot) and Darren and I both used our iPhone cameras, especially when it was raining so we didn't drench the other cameras (RAIN you ask?? Oh yes, just wait) so the pictures will vary in size and quality. Just a little warning.

I also want to thank anyone who may read this and comment. A LOT of work goes into writing a trip report, from making sure to take notes while you're on your trip to uploading and organizing your pictures when you return home (I took over 1,000! :scared:) So I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you! Ok, mushy moment over, on to the report! :upsidedow

Tuesday, April 16th

My mother in law and I decided to go get pedicures before the trip and we took Brynn along for the first time. She loved it! Naturally, I took pictures to document the event!

IMG_6025_zpse564097b.jpg

Then it was time to go home and finish packing last minute things. We'd be leaving the next night!!

Wednesday, April 18th

I woke up with that "I'm leaving for Disney today!" feeling. It didn't seem real. The day dragged on and on and on...

Finally Darren got off of work around 5 or 6. His plan was to come home and rest before having to make that drive (10-11 hours depending on stops) which he was supposed to make himself but I ended up helping a lot!

I took the kids to my mom's next door so he would rest and we could spend time with her and my dad before leaving. Darren called me around 9pm and said he couldn't sleep and he was ready to leave. The plan was to leave around 11pm, but we were all pretty anxious to get on the road.

So I gave the kids a quick bath and then we had a little photoshoot in the living room while waiting for his parents to arrive.

IMG_0569_zps6d5b1c4a.jpg

IMG_0571_zpsa246bb9f.jpg

I think we're long lost relatives of Goofy. You can see many silly pictures during this report, including this one:

IMG_0574_zps7ab026fa.jpg

IMG_1450_zps02857c2f.jpg

IMG_1451_zps392c0b7a.jpg

Finally Darren's parents arrived at we were on our way! (We ended up leaving at 10:40pm so we weren't too far off that 11pm mark anyway!)

Brynn already looks half asleep!

IMG_0575_zpse949a5ac.jpg

IMG_6032_zpscfdab76e.jpg

I'm going to stop here and leave you with a little teaser ;)

IMG_1455_zps72821365.jpg

Wait?! I'm I here first? I can't believe it...you're famous! Well at least to me because I read your TRs when I first came to the Dis years ago. I'm glad to see you again and look forward to more! :)

Your kids are so cute. Looking forward to more. Hopefully I'll remember to keep up with your TR. I usually lurk because I am so far behind.

Wait?! I'm I here first? I can't believe it...you're famous! Well at least to me because I read your TRs when I first came to the Dis years ago. I'm glad to see you again and look forward to more! :)

Famous?!! :lmao: I wish I had the money that comes with it! ;) But thank you so much! I'm glad to know you're reading along!!

Your kids are so cute. Looking forward to more. Hopefully I'll remember to keep up with your TR. I usually lurk because I am so far behind.

Thank you!! I'm glad you posted, I hope you continue to do so, it means a lot! No matter how far behind you are :p

This is so weird! I was just thinking the other day about your trip reports. Probably because I was stocking up on some Dasani and have read all your other trip reports :rotfl: I'm excited to read all about your trip!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Cute pictures of the kids. I'm so jealous Disney is within reasonable driving distance for you. It would take us forever to drive and plane tickets are so expensive. Looking forward to reading about your trip!

YAAAYY!!! Love the start! Brynn could not be any more precious with her pedicure!! Can't want to read more!!!

Can't wait to read more about your trip! I need to go back and read some of your other reports too :goodvibes

My kids are the same age as yours! We stayed at AoA in January and LOVED it! Hope you did too!

This is so weird! I was just thinking the other day about your trip reports. Probably because I was stocking up on some Dasani and have read all your other trip reports :rotfl: I'm excited to read all about your trip!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Aww you were thinking of me!! Good things I hope :p Thanks for reading!! :thumbsup2

Cute pictures of the kids. I'm so jealous Disney is within reasonable driving distance for you. It would take us forever to drive and plane tickets are so expensive. Looking forward to reading about your trip!

Thanks for reading! 11 hours is a bit far for my taste, but I'm too scared to fly! I wish it was only 5 or 6 hours, but you gotta do what you gotta do! We can never do shorter trips because you can't justify driving for a whole day (or night) for a couple day trip. We did it once before and it was awful! (The drives so close together, not the actual trip).
Do you know how far the drive would be for you if you were to make it?

YAAAYY!!! Love the start! Brynn could not be any more precious with her pedicure!! Can't want to read more!!!

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes So glad you're reading along!

Yay, you have started, can't wait to read all about your trip.

Thank you!! I'm happy to have you here! :)

Cute cute cute kids!!!!

Thank you!! :cutie:

Can't wait to read more about your trip! I need to go back and read some of your other reports too :goodvibes

Thanks so much!! Hope you enjoy my other reports if you decide to check them out! :thumbsup2

My kids are the same age as yours! We stayed at AoA in January and LOVED it! Hope you did too!

Awww how sweet! Which section did you stay in? We loved it too!

Great start to your report! I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures. We are staying at AoA also but in a LM room. We leave in 2 weeks!

Great start! Your kids are adorable-- love the shots of your DD getting her toes done!

Great start to your report! I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures. We are staying at AoA also but in a LM room. We leave in 2 weeks!

Thank you!! OOoooo I'm so jealous! I miss it so much! :sad1: You're going to have a great time!

Great start! Your kids are adorable-- love the shots of your DD getting her toes done!

Thanks!! She's such a little priss, but she's the first one in the mud outside! princess:

I'm here--finally! Sorry it took me so long to make it over. Been a little down lately, and just haven't felt like coming to the DIS much, but I'm hoping your TR will help brighten my day!!!

Soooo exciting to see the arch picture! I can't wait for more!:thumbsup2

Awww how sweet! Which section did you stay in? We loved it too!

We stayed in the Nemo section, crush building. I asked for 1st floor bc of the strollers, but we ended up on the 4th floor at the end of the hallway. Couldn't have asked for a better location! I am anxious to read of your adventures... I am already planning our next trip in my mind!

I'm in! Seems like I read your trip reports before you started your family....a name like Dasani girl kind of sticks in a person's head. :). Your kids are adorable!

I am in! Can I ask where dasani girl name came from? lol!

Well, I always have my water with me, so that's where it came from, but honestly I don't remember if I gave it to myself or someone gave it to me! :rotfl: It started back on my January 2008 trip report (link in sig)
Thanks for reading!

I'm here--finally! Sorry it took me so long to make it over. Been a little down lately, and just haven't felt like coming to the DIS much, but I'm hoping your TR will help brighten my day!!!

Soooo exciting to see the arch picture! I can't wait for more!:thumbsup2

Oh no, I hope you're ok :( You know where to find me if you need me! I'm glad you're reading along. :hug:

We stayed in the Nemo section, crush building. I asked for 1st floor bc of the strollers, but we ended up on the 4th floor at the end of the hallway. Couldn't have asked for a better location! I am anxious to read of your adventures... I am already planning our next trip in my mind!

Awesome!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I'm already planning our next trip too! :rotfl:

I'm in! Seems like I read your trip reports before you started your family....a name like Dasani girl kind of sticks in a person's head. :). Your kids are adorable!

Hahaha I guess it does, doesn't it? ;) Thank you for reading, I'm glad you're here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts