Wheres the 50th merch?

skelly08

Earning My Ears
Been to Disney over 20 times, big fan of Disney, but....... couple of complaints from my trip last week. First, where is the 50th merch? Cannot find anything, anywhere. By merch I mean all the t shirts in multiple sizes not just small. They have nothing.
Second, spirit jerseys for this Christmas available in kid sizes or sold out. Not much Christmas merch available.
Lack of benches or seating in Toy Story land.
Resort transportation was terrible.
Waited an hour for a bus to Magic Kingdom.
Parks are overwhelmed by strollers.
Sorry for the negativity, but things are not like they used to be.

Been to Disney over 20 times, big fan of Disney, but....... couple of complaints from my trip last week. First, where is the 50th merch? Cannot find anything, anywhere. By merch I mean all the t shirts in multiple sizes not just small. They have nothing.
Second, spirit jerseys for this Christmas available in kid sizes or sold out. Not much Christmas merch available.
Lack of benches or seating in Toy Story land.
Resort transportation was terrible.
Waited an hour for a bus to Magic Kingdom.
Parks are overwhelmed by strollers.
Sorry for the negativity, but things are not like they used to be.

The merch issues were absurd! You know it's an 18-month long celebration, why in the world are there no shirts left 2 months in? We were there for a couple weeks, and I ended up not being able to get about 4 different things because they weren't available in any useful size. So frustrating.

We were told that a lot of it was sitting in a ship off of the CA coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter