Where's the best place to buy Seaworld tickets?

Winston112

Mouseketeer
After reading these boards, I thought that I'd better buy my tickets for Seaworld before arriving at the park. Was just wondering where's the best place to buy them at a good price? Also, what's the best way to get from WDW to Seaworld? Thanks for any info.

You can purchase tickets from the following places:

1.) On this board through TicketRES
2.) On www.seaworld.com
3.) On third party ticket brokers like www.ticketmania.com

If you do not have a car, you will need to use a third-party transportation system like Mears. If you do have a car, the easiest way is to head east on I-4 to the Sea World exit. I think it is exit 26. You will see a big Sea World message board on the right. If you see it, you're heading the right way.

If you are a AAA member, our local AAA sells SW tickets at a good discount. I'm planning to this because it will be convenient and I will have the tickets in my hand when we arrive.

I agree about AAA. The problem for us in Hawaii is they don't sell tickets for FL attractions. What we did was go to a AAA in Tampa near Busch (our first stop before Orlando and Disney) and bought ALL the tickets we needed, except for Disney which we got from our local Disney Store with DC (formerly MKC) discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!