Where's today's podcast? (12/5/17)

Buffum

Earning My Ears
I missed it live, but I managed to listen to half of it in the car.
I was going to listen to the second half at home on my laptop, but when I got home to video is no longer on the YouTube channel and the YouTube app on my phone says "this video is unavailable".

Was today's episode controversial or something, or is this just a technical error?

I was watching/listening live. Around the one hour and 17 or so minute mark the live stream froze up. Some of us tried refreshing only to have it keep freezing. When I tried to refresh again, the live stream was gone. So my guess is that there were some technical issues.

I was watching/listening live. Around the one hour and 17 or so minute mark the live stream froze up. Some of us tried refreshing only to have it keep freezing. When I tried to refresh again, the live stream was gone. So my guess is that there were some technical issues.
Pete must've flipped out! hehehe

Hopefully we get them back soon!!

Pete must've flipped out! hehehe

Hopefully we get them back soon!!
I was thinking the same thing...!!
Also, I was bummed it cut out when it did, they were having a good discussion.
Also, as hard as I try, the DIS' posts seem to always get buried in my FB feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!