'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after'? Sept 11 - Complete

Tanz, I so enjoyed your report and your adventures and your excitement with Disney. We share quite a few favorites in the ride department. And next time you'll know more of what to expect.

It was a pleasure getting to know you through your TR. :hug:

Tanz, I so enjoyed your report and your adventures and your excitement with Disney. We share quite a few favorites in the ride department. And next time you'll know more of what to expect.

It was a pleasure getting to know you through your TR. :hug:

Aaw thank you hun! :hug: It's been great sharing it with you and reading along on your TR which I'll still be doing!

Haha yes we sure do though still differ on Dumbo! :lmao:

It's been great getting to know you too sweetie! :goodvibes

Whoa! I totally thought coming back I'd be catching up on an onslaught of chapters, but... you are already finished. Wow, Tanz, I'm pretty sure you are the fastest TR writer I know :thumbsup2 Glad to hear you really enjoyed your first trip to the World, because the first trip is ALWAYS the best and from what I read (and your possible next trip) you really enjoyed it :) Well, I can't wait to hear about that next trip (and who knows? If I get my way maybe I'll be going at the same time ;)) and wish you many Disney-filled years to come! :mickeyjum

Whoa! I totally thought coming back I'd be catching up on an onslaught of chapters, but... you are already finished. Wow, Tanz, I'm pretty sure you are the fastest TR writer I know :thumbsup2 Glad to hear you really enjoyed your first trip to the World, because the first trip is ALWAYS the best and from what I read (and your possible next trip) you really enjoyed it :) Well, I can't wait to hear about that next trip (and who knows? If I get my way maybe I'll be going at the same time ;)) and wish you many Disney-filled years to come! :mickeyjum

Hahaha yeah I made light work of it because of things that happened in my personal life. Just wanted to get it over and done with so I could put the trip in the back of my mind. I'll still treasure the memories made but looking forward to making some new ones :thumbsup2 The trip itself was AMAZING and I loved taking it all in and hopefully I'll be able to revisit one day. I'm not sure when at the minute but once I have an idea you'll be the first to know ;) Aaw thanks Timmy for reading along and the wish of many more Disney-filled years. The same goes for you - I look forward to reading your next few TRs!! :goodvibes

Hi guys,

I’ve started a new PTR for a trip in 2020!! A long time to wait but if you wanna jump on board I’ll see you there.

Link is attached
New PTR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter