• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which AKL Savannah view Room?

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
Okay, I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find it. Which location have which aniamals and which floor would you ask to get a room on for a standard savannah view room?

I stayed at AKL last month and talked to a keeper about the animals you could view from your room. She told me the animals are rotated through all the savannah's throughout the day so you get a chance to see all of them. From our balcony I saw Giraffes, some kind of african cow/bull, antelopes of various types, birds, cranes, ostrichs. My room was on the first floor which is really the second from the ground and we had a great view and felt like we were right in the the animals. Enjoy your trip and make sure to eat at Boma's.:p

We just returned last weekend and our room was on the Zebra trail, Arusha Rock savannah #3507 - third floor but on the same level at the main lobby. It was awesome with giraffes, zebras, wildabeasts - you name it - all over the place. It was awesome :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter