Which attractions are getting new or updated safety spiels next?

disneyphilip

DIS Veteran
Which specific Walt Disney World attractions will be getting new (or updated) pre-recorded English and Spanish safety spiels next (Remain seated with hands, arms, feet and legs inside; supervise children; etc.)?

When will they be getting them?

I assume that the following attractions will get new or updated safety spiels:

Jungle Cruise
Pirates (Disneyland's is supposed to get one soon)
Big Thunder (Disneyland updated theirs already)
Haunted Mansion (Disneyland updated theirs already)
Small World
Peter Pan
Cinderella's Golden Carousel
Snow White
Pooh
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Buzz Lightyear
Space Mountain
Universe of Energy
Test Track
Living with the Land
El Rio Del Tiempo
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Great Movie Ride
Backlot Tour
Dinosaur
Kali Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safaris

I'm certain that Maelstrom will be getting updated safety spiels while it's down for its current rehab.

I know some of the attractions I listed already have safety spiels--I mean that attractions that already have pre-recorded safety spiels will just be updated to incorporate the new "legally-correct stuff.

The ones that have real people give safety warnings...they may eventually be given away to pre-recorded warnings (Dumbo and Astro Orbiter, for example, used to have CMs do the spiels, but not anymore).

There's no doubt that they'll each be done "in character" or in any way that they'll possibly tie in to each attraction's theme.

I hope that someone can answer me soon.

disneyphilip, Im going to bump you over to Rumors and News. Those folks have their finger on the pulse of the World... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter