Which attractions will have movies based on them?

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
I am aware of the Country Bear and Haunted Mansion movies but was wondering which other attractions may be having movies made based on them? I thought that Splash Mountain would be a good one since Disney won't release Song of the South.

By the way, we went to see Ice Age today (nice movie) and I was less than excited by the Country Bear trailer. Does anyone else feel that way? Oh well, I am very excited by Lilo and Stitch though!

Pirates is the other Attraction with a planned up coming movie.....Disney is also working on a new script for Herbie the Love Bug. :rolleyes:

How about some attractions that COULD have movies made about them...

Matterhorn - An Abominable Snowman kind of thing.

Kilamanjaro Safaris - Could be based on the ride's storyline about poachers (too much like Mighty Joe Young?), or a new story could be developed.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Western

Any other ideas?

DISclaimer - I'm not saying Disney SHOULD or should not make these movies. Just having a little fun on a Friday...

Thanks Europa for the reminder. I thought that there was at least one more.

raidermatt, I want to see It's A Small World made into a movie. I picture a horror movie where all these dolls come to life and sing constantly and... oh never mind. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter