• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which building to request at HH

HDawnH

Earning My Ears
We are going to Hilton Head the last week of October and staying in a 2 bedroom villa. We would prefer a more "secluded" view rather than being poolside. Which building should we request or is one better than the others?

Our kids are fifteen and eleven and don't need constant supervision.

Is there anything else I should know before we get there?:pinkbounc

If you want a view of Broad Creek and far away from everything, ask for the end of the island, bldgs 29 or 31. Bldg 18 is in the center, but also towards the marsh and seems very secluded. We stayed in 26 poolside last year the end of Oct and Beginning of Nov. The sun came in the afternoon and was lovely. Also, the noise was not too bad. I would ask to stay away from the parking areas if you want true seclusion.

Hi

We stayed in a 2 br in building 13 which is behind the check in building right on the marsh and it was beautiful - very quiet and secluded. It is a bit of a hike to the pool - but it is a pleasant walk. It seems like the most secluded building and the marsh view is great. Also, if you like southwest food, go to Santa Fe cafe (I think that's the name). It is terrific. (It's across the main road where you turn into Shelter Cove - if you're exiting the resort, turn right on the main road and it is in the next strip mall - shop area across the street). Have a great time!

Lil,

If you don't mind me asking; Why don't you like the lodge?

We were wondering where was a good request as well. I guess we want a marsh view and want a good location.

In July, 2000, we were in a 2 BR in building 15, with a perfect, unobstructed view of the marsh. The fireworks barge on Tuesday night was directly in front of us as we sat on the balcony.

If you are staying in a studio or 1-bedroom your choices are the Lodge or under the Grand Villas.

We have stayed in the lodge in a 1 bedroom and enjoyed it. It was convienent parking under the lodge and taking the elevator up to our room. We stayed on the top floor and had a great view of the marsh. I also like going down to Big Murgies Den and having coffee and shooting pool.

We are going the 3rd week of October for a preview stay/tour whachacallit. Would it be appropriate for me to request a building or area? When would I do that? Where do I fax the request?

Anyone know of a way of finding out what activities they're offering since it's such an off-season time??

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter