Which camera does Craig use for his videos?

Waiting2goback

DIS Veteran
Hello, Craig mentioned on a past episode of the podcast which camera uses for his videos for the site. Does anyone remember what make and model he uses? My 16 year old daughter really wants to get into producing videos for YouTube and stuff and she wants a nice camera. She loves Craig’s videos and was curious what camera he uses. I told her I would see if anyone remembered.

@Teleclashter

I'm pretty sure he uses a Nikon DSLR. But obviously Craig is the better person to answer that question.

I know at one point it was a Sony A7S, not sure if he upgraded to the mkII or mkIII versions, or if it is still the original A7S. The sensor in the A7S series does amazing video.

I know at one point it was a Sony A7S, not sure if he upgraded to the mkII or mkIII versions, or if it is still the original A7S. The sensor in the A7S series does amazing video.

thank you for the response. That sounds familiar. I’ll look into that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter