• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which car to choose?

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
We have five people. Myself, DH, DS 17yo, DD 15 yo and DD 8yo. Problem is this: I have a choice of Chevy Impala for $211, or Chrysler Concord(e) for $238. Both include tax. I know how big the Impala is, but not sure about the Chrysler. Both companies state that particular car is not guarenteed, but maybe something similar. Anyone have experience with these cars? TIA

Not much interior size difference, more rear headroom in the Impala, a little more rear hip room in the Concorde. More rear leg room in the Concorde and basically the same luggage capacity. In exterior, Concorde is longer with a little longer wheel base. I'd say the Concorde is slightly roomier than the Impala based on the dimensions at Edmunds.com.
Concorde vs Impala at Edmunds

drogerstn!!

I owe you another Thank You!!:D

What a cool site!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter