Which category of site should I choose?

jkh36619

DIS Veteran
I have a GD 369rl 5th which is about 38' plus truck. What type of site should I be looking for?

TIA

Full or premium will work fine. Preferred will be tight. Be sure to let WDW reservations know your length and slide out information.
Agreed!
Book early if your dates are around any holidays or other events, we booked our 469 days and could only get full service sites.

My experience with DW and a long RV. You can fit into most sites, but not all. I have a 40' Fifth wheel and the Full and Preferred areas I only had to request to a new site once because there was no way I was going to be able fit the 36' site with two big trees right at the back of it. The one thing about preferred/full hookup is you may have to park your truck down in overflow. I had to do that pretty much every time in those loops.

Premium sites are no problem ever, they are 60' long or better, I have always been able to keep my truck on site.

That said, if you don't want to pay for a premium site or the new $uper premium sites as we decided to call them. You can fit though some patience might be needed if the site is not deep enough. Just make sure to tell them length and total slide count.

Last edited:

We chose a premium site so that we would have extra room maneuvering (getting in and out), as well as a little extra concrete. Even with this, we scratched up our truck getting backed into our site because the loop road was so narrow and lots of bushes by the road near our site.
Having said that, we liked the 500 loop.

I have a GD 369rl 5th which is about 38' plus truck. What type of site should I be looking for?

TIA
I have the exact same camper as you, a 2014 GD 369RL. I always pick the Premium sites for the extra pavement. But even some premium sites are a bear
to get into with the small roads. I've been to fort wilderness a few time and only had to trade sites one time because of the difficulty of backing in to site.

I have the exact same camper as you, a 2014 GD 369RL. I always pick the Premium sites for the extra pavement. But even some premium sites are a bear
to get into with the small roads. I've been to fort wilderness a few time and only had to trade sites one time because of the difficulty of backing in to site.
Ha! I'm a 2014 as well. We love it! Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!