Which character breakfast?

I don't know where you are staying, but the Garden Grove at the Swan (the resort that is across the lagoon from Disneys Boardwalk Villas) has a seafood buffet on Thursdays and Sundays. Goofy and Pluto every night and Chip and Dale on Fridays. They give a DVC discount of 20% and tables in wonderland of 20%. Seems they change the buffet nights, so you might want to check. We really enjoyed their seafood buffet. Not sure if they do any Disney Dining thingies. The Swan and Dolphin charge to park at their resorts, so keep that in mind.

Ooops, sorry, just realized you were looking for breakfast. At the Boardwalk, Trattornia al Forno..
Bon Voyage character breakfast began April 2, 2017, featuring Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder and Ariel and Prince Eric.

Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 12:05 pm.
One dining credit.

Sounds a good mix 🙂 It took me 3 holidays before I finally got a ressie at Chef Mickeys (I wasn't constantly looking just on first try for our dates). It was ok but tbh we enjoyed Tusker House much more! We will probably book TH for a 3rd time next visit, love the food choice and character interaction. We've also done CRT and CP a few times and enjoyed them both. Cape May is on my 'to do' list, missed out last time 🙂
Ahh thank you
Chef mickeys seems to be the hard one to get lol......I do keep trying but it’s not a must lol 😂 xx

7am at Crystal Palace is a first day tradition for us (the breakfast lasagne is to die for!). Saying that, our favourite character meal was at Garden Grill. Decent food, which was brought to the table, meaning you didn’t have to worry about missing any characters!
Snap we do the same 1st morning always at CP, you can’t beat walking down Main Street empty 😊 xx

Snap we do the same 1st morning always at CP, you can’t beat walking down Main Street empty 😊 xx

Not so empty nowadays, but yeah, it is pretty special!

Managed to be the first in one day, bucket list item ticked off in the process! 😊

I cant believe nobody has mentioned Bon Voyage? Its super cheap and really unique character interactions, Flynn Ryder, Prince Eric, Ariel and Rapunzel. The food is amazinggggg!

I cant believe nobody has mentioned Bon Voyage? Its super cheap and really unique character interactions, Flynn Ryder, Prince Eric, Ariel and Rapunzel. The food is amazinggggg!
Hi Simee.... where is this restaurant located please? I have a princess mad little girl would this breakfast be suitable?
Thanks 😊

Hi Simee.... where is this restaurant located please? I have a princess mad little girl would this breakfast be suitable?
Thanks 😊
the only princesses there are ariel and rapunzel so you might be best off elsewhere but the food is amazing and its tangled themed.

Its at Trattoria Al Forno at Boardwalk.

Its really cheap compared to other character breakfasts and the standard of food is way better, however you will find character breakfasts with more princesses elsewhere such as Cinderella Royal Table.

my daughter and i did the bon voyage breakfast about 3 weeks ago for the first time.
We loved it.
The food was yummy and ariel/erik, rapunzel/flynn ryder were great.
Lots of interaction.

Keep in mind, we're 64 and 34 years old.

For kids, i'd go for cape may or tusker house if you want the traditional characters, or crystal palace for pooh and friends.

Chef Mickey is my least favorite of all the character meals.

If you're looking for princesses, then akershus is another good choice.

Akershus is a great idea for the princesses but the food might not be the best for young kids.

Akershus is a great idea for the princesses but the food might not be the best for young kids.

i've never had the breakfast there.
Our grandkids enjoyed the lunch two years ago.
They'd improved the selection from the previous time we'd eaten there.

i've never had the breakfast there.
Our grandkids enjoyed the lunch two years ago.
They'd improved the selection from the previous time we'd eaten there.

oh cool! its been so long since i ate there, i kinda remember a lot of strange fish dishes haha!

We love tusker house, lots of different food options alongside the traditional ones.The fruit juice they serve is very tasty. You get Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. They do a cute parade with the kids.
Crystal Palace is more traditional breakfast options, they do a puffed french toast that is delicious. Character wise it’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit and Eeyore. Super cute and bonus if you can get in before park opening as nothing beats an empty Main Street and castle area for photos.
Tuskegee house is so underrated!! We had some of the best character interactions there. Each one came to the table twice!! They didn’t rush us at all. We had so much fun. daisy made us get up and dance! Loved it!

Garden grill at Epcot is our favourite, trying Tusker house for first time this trip and also have the new one at Topolino terrace booked.

Have you tried for 'Brunch' at Chef Mickey's?
We've done this a couple of times now when we've been unable to get a breakfast reservation :sunny:

My favourite is Tusker House. The setting is fab, the buffet is a little out of the ordinary, and has great choices, and you get the main characters in safari get up. We've had great interactions and a great time there every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!