Which characters are available for hire at private events?

westie55

DIS Veteran
I am actually arranging a birthday/anniversary party (not a wedding), but I can't locate this information anywhere and thought maybe a bride who has been through this would know. Is there a list of characters that are available for private parties? I am particularly interested in the more rare characters. I love Louis the alligator, for example. I know some, such as Winnie the Pooh and friends, aren't available for this kind of event. Thanks for any help!

I am actually arranging a birthday/anniversary party (not a wedding), but I can't locate this information anywhere and thought maybe a bride who has been through this would know. Is there a list of characters that are available for private parties? I am particularly interested in the more rare characters. I love Louis the alligator, for example. I know some, such as Winnie the Pooh and friends, aren't available for this kind of event. Thanks for any help!

They have a list of the more common ones, they may be able to accommodate with some more rare characters but will make you aware they will not be able to roam your event like the fab 5 can. They will be made to stand in front of a themed backdrop and people can meet and take pics with them only there.

Yeah, you have to send your requests to your event planner and see what you can get, because it changes and depends on factors like your location and theme.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter