Which characters will be at...

WendyCFG

Mouseketeer
Hi all! My mom is going to be at WDW the week of Oct 16th. She has 9 characters meals planned! She wants to make a special scrapbook with a personalized page for each character to sign... at least the ones that she's fairly sure will be there. I know that they don't guarantee any certain characters, but I wanted to ask who everybody has seen at the following restaurants recently. Any and all help is appreciated! She has priority seating for:

CRT – Breakfast

LTT – Dinner

Cape May – Breakfast

Chef Mickey’s – Dinner

Crystal Palace – Breakfast

Princess Storybook Breakfast (Norway)

O’Hana – Breakfast

1900 Park Fare – Dinner

Donald’s Breakfastosaurus

She’s also wanting to make pages for The Beast, Pocahontas, & Ariel – and try to find them somewhere in the parks. Any ideas on where to find them? I heard that Ariel’s Grotto would be closed while she was there… Will she be somewhere else?

Thanks for your help!
Wendy

Here are the characters I think will be at most:
CRT- definitely Cinderella, generally the others rotate but are usually Snow White, Belle, Aurora, and Mary Poppins
LTT- Minnie MOuse, Chip, Dale, Meeko and maybe one more?
Cape May- ?
Chef Mickey's- Mickey, Goofy, Minnie?, Donald Duck?
Crystal Palace- Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore
PSB- again, rotating princesses, but usually Jasmine, Belle, Aurora, and Mulan
O'Hanna-?
1900 Park Faire- Cinderella, Prince Charming and the mice
Donald's- Mickey, Donald Duck, Goofy
Ariel should be somewhere else while the grotto is closed. I can't remember where I read she will be- I'm sure someone here can help you! Check France at Epcot for the Beast. Ask a cm what times he will appear. Pochontas is sometimes at AK- I believe at the conservatoin station- ask a cm and they can help. We've seen her in front of the hat at MGM in the afternoon along with other princesses. Ask a cm for the times and get there a few minutes before to be sure to see her. They were only out a very short time when we were there.
Well, that's the best I can do. If I put something wrong- someone please correct me. Sorry I couldn't help on all the meals. Check deb's site for more information too- allearsnet.com.
Have a magical time!princess:

At CRT, there were Mary Poppins, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and I think Jasmine. Same at Norway except no Cinderella, but there was Mulan.

At Crystal Palace, we saw Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger.

At Chef Mickey's, we saw Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Chip, Dale, and special guests were Goofy's nephew and Timone. For Goofy, his nephew, Timone, and Donald, we got autographs and photos on the way out. Donald came by the table quickly when we first got there.

We saw Ariel in Toontown. We waited on line-it might have been the Judge's Tent or right next to there- and went into a room with Cinderella, Perla (Mouse), and Ariel.

Now I want to go back!

Cape May has Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale.

frannn is right, Ariel is now in Toontown, with Cinderella. And frannn~Max is Goofy's son!! We also saw Timon while at Chef Mickey's. At CRT we had Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins, Snow White and Belle. At PSB, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Snow White.

Cinderella is only at Park Fare for dinner. For the breakfast meal, it is Mary Poppins, Bert, Alice, (possibly the Mad Hatter), Pooh and one other of his "friends". Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum were in the lobby, as was Mr. Penguin.

Someone responded to a thread I started about O'Hana's and said it was Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale, I believe.

I think most of the others have been answered for you!

Thanks everyone! So do you think she could plan to see the following characters??

CRT (Breakfast) - Cinderella, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Snow White and Belle

LTT (Dinner) - Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale, & Meeko

Cape May (Breakfast) - Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale.

Chef Mickey’s (Dinner) - Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Chip, & Dale

Crystal Palace (Breakfast) - Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger

Princess Storybook Breakfast (Norway) - Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan and Snow White

O’Hana (Breakfast) - Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale

1900 Park Fare (Dinner) - Cinderella, Prince Charming, Perla, and Suzy

Donald’s Breakfastosaurus - Mickey, Donald Duck, & Goofy

And she can find Ariel in Toontown
the Beast at France in Epcot
And Pocohantas at MGM or AK

Anyone else have similar or different characters? And what about Pluto - Does he show up at any of these meals?

Thanks for all your help!!

Wendy

I have seen Pluto at the Breakfastasaurus before and also walking around casually at AK (try Camp Minnie Mickey).
Much pixie dust,
Claire

The characters from Robin Hood are at Great Britain in Epcot.

And Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs are outside Germany quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter