Which club level?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We have done club at all three resorts but its been yearsssss since we stayed at HRH and PBR club lounges. We will be a party of 6, myself, 3 young adults 22-28, and a 13 and 11 yr old. Tell me what you liked best about the club level at each. Thanks!

My experience with PBR and the comparison to other non-Loews hotels and resorts of similar cost.

We were very pleased with the lounge at PBR and it compares to the better lounges in metro, East Coast cities.

What we liked -
Real plates, utensils, glasses
Staff did an excellent job with keeping the food areas clean, offerings refreshed and the tables clear. Given the occupancy of the resort, this was no small feat.
Nice selection of breakfast items including two or three hot items
Complementary wine and beer in the evening, staff was very generous refills (providing table service) and to-go cups

What we didn't -
The waters and sodas were warm with ice provided. Would prefer cold drinks to go.

RPR is our favorite club overall. I think they have the best morning offerings and maybe the most varied evening offers. PBR club has made great improvements over the past few years. They now offer more in the morning and we also think they have the best desserts. We honestly did not care for HR club at all.

RPR has a nice, high floor view. The rooms are on the same floor, so you can trust the kids popping in themselves.

PBR's room is off of the lobby area. We had a long walk to the club room. The club room, food, layout and resort are beautiful.

We never did HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter