Which Code Gave You The Best Discount?

AP for me. I have not yet found a better discount for our dates, at the end of August.

DC's and AAA's are identical, so if you can't get the rate through one try the other.

Wanda

My AP rate has been the best so far for our July trip . . .I am still hoping for something to beat out that AP rate . . .it gave me 30% off . . .which is great, but I'd like to do better than $303/night.

I found the CGK discount to be better than the AP rate for some dates in mid-August. CGK is open to all and offers discounts from 6/23 to 8/24 at Values, Moderates and Deluxes. Good luck. :)

Code CEP gave me the best...$144 Wilderness Lodge and $148 Contemporary. Both where much better than my AP discount:)

~Emmy

What dates is code CEP good for and what resorts? That's a great rate.

All the info about that code is in Mousesavers.com, the raet is the one just published last Sunday in the paper.
The thing is, I called CRO twice and spoke to two different CMs asking them to compare that rate to my current AP reservation, and both times my AP rate was lower.

Wanda

But Mousesavers.com says that it's only good a a few resorts and not the Comtemporary.

Does anyone know if it is good at the Beach Club? I already have the AP rate, but want to see if I can do better.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I think there's a big confusion here regarding the use of that code. The best thing to do is call CRO regarding your particular situation and have them speak the last word.

Wanda

They quoted me prices on all the Deluxes...even Old Key West (which I thought was DVC only). I grabbed the two for Contemporary and WL. My dates for WL are June 28-July 5 and Contemp. is August 18-25. Hope that helps...
~Emmy:)

When I checked rates online for the end of July here's what I got for the BC/YC. All rates include tax.
Standard $209
Water View $260
Concierge $349
Concierge WV $399
With my AP for the same time frame I got different rates (also includes tax)
Standard $224
Concierge $322
It appears that the regular rooms are better with a code and the concierge rooms are better with an AP.

Here is a price comparison from the two codes I mentioned above:

Summer Special CGK
AKL Standard View 7/20/02 $154.29/nt including tax

Annual Passholder rate CFQ
AKL Standard View 7/20/02 $185.50/night including tax

Each resort, date, etc may bring different results. But, it is worth a price comparison to check. :)

The DIS also has a site with code/discount information:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/content/code1.htm

Originally posted by Wish Upon A Star
Just wondering which code gave the best discounts?

AAA rate at the Dolphin $162.50 a night from Aug 12th through the 16th before tax.

I got the best deal with the DC room only code - ZWFK. Booked Beach Club standard 08/16 - 08/25 at $209.90 per night. I'm pretty sure this rate is exactly the same as the new summer saver rates that just came out. I found it better than the AP rate, however.

Also, I had called the Dolphin first but couldn't get the 50% entertainment discount for this timeframe. We stayed there last August using that discount, but no go this time.

We enjoyed the Dolphin last year, but I'm very excited to try BC!

Obrien,

the AP rates are Annual Passholder rates. Anyone who has a valid annual pass qualifies for discounted rates at the resorts -- when available anyway!

I got AP rate at BWI for $225 (tax incl), but the new code rate is $209 (tax incl)! Last year the AP rates were better, but it seems this year they aren't.

WE got Wilderness Lodge that included miniature golf tickets to Fantasia or Winter Wonderland for $ 130.00 a night with a code. We booked this several months ago....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!