• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*Which Country*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
which country or continent would you like to travel to and why?????

i would want to visit greece for the sights, egypt for the pyramids, and italy for the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Nepal for the people, culture, and mountains.

Malaysia, for the culture and stuff.
Los Angeles, for shopping & meeting tons of different people
Australia, for everything :)

The UK, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, and most of Europe for the culture, SHOPPING, and sights! Australia and some where in the Caribean for the warm weather.
Taylor*

PolynessianBaby said:
The UK, Italy, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, and most of Europe for the culture, SHOPPING, and sights! Australia and some where in the Caribean for the warm weather.
Taylor*

Not to be picky, but Ireland and Scotland are part of the UK.

I would love to go to the UK, Germany, Austria, Canada, Australia.... pretty much anywhere! It is my lifetime goal to see as much of the world as possible. :thumbsup2 But, I really hope to get back to Switzerland someday.... it's such an amazing country!

Oh my goodness, there's so many places I want to go . . .

Italy- for the Vatican and the historic sights

Scotland- The sights, the accent :P

England- The historic sights, the accent :P

Ireland- Pretty much the same as Scotland.

And I thought just Northern Ireland was part of the UK. :confused3

That's pretty much where I want to go. I know there's probably others but I can't remember.

PatriotsRule said:
Italy- for the Vatican and the historic sights

Italy is amazing. The Vatican is absolutely breath-taking, and it's so cool to be able to see the Colisseum and other Roman ruins. But the Italian countryside is so beautiful.

I take it you've been there? I've heard that the Vatican is just amazing. I've always thought that just by seeing it on TV, but I've heard that nothing can prepare you for how it looks in person.

Too bad I can't speak Italian lol :rolleyes2

PatriotsRule said:
I take it you've been there? I've heard that the Vatican is just amazing. I've always thought that just by seeing it on TV, but I've heard that nothing can prepare you for how it looks in person.

Too bad I can't speak Italian lol :rolleyes2

Yes, I've been there :teeth: The city of Rome itself is actually very dirty, but the Vatican is beautiful. There's more to it than what you see on TV, too. There's a huge art museum that includes the Sistine Chapel, and the architecture of it all is just amazing. And, St. Peter's square is way bigger than what I thought it would be.

france, spain, italy, greece, sweden, estonia and heres why:

france- im learning the language and would love to use it, the shopping, food and the sights
spain- its so beautiful and all of the sights and old buildings are amazing, theire culture is great to
italy- im italian =) i love the food the things to see and the fashion! (id love to go to capri, milan, sicily, rome, venice, abruzzi) i also speak the language so that should help
greece- its beautiful, great weather and beaches and things to do, so many sights!
sweden- i have family in sweden (and am very little part swedish) its cold but very pretty and i like winter (snowboarding!)
estonia- my aunt lives there and has a beautiful house on the water and i would love to visit her there and meet her family, she used to live between NY and florida but now shes perminently there and i never see her

Wow. There's a lot of places that I would like 2 go 2...

Germany- b/c I'm germain n would like 2 go there.

France, Italy, Rome, and other places that I can't think of for the sites and shopping.

France to make use of my french skills. Egypt for the culture. Italy for the food. Ireland for the Sights. Australia for the Mountains to snowboard on. Brazil for the football. Japan for the technology and the culture. Canada for the hockey. Lastly would be all of the U.S. states I haven't been to yet.

Hawaii, Venice, New York (again), LA, Austrailia, the rest of Canada, France, Poland (I'm from there too!), Spain, Portugal, New Zealand, and Antarcitca. I hope that's it LOL

I would like to visit any country in EPCOT.Now on a serious note Ireland, Egypt, Italy, and England.

Egypt for the culture, and Pyrmaids.
Italy for the food.
Ireland for culture, and landmarks.
England for food and culture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter