Which Day in Feb?

briemer99

Pirate's Life
Hi. We will be in central FL the end of February (not a Disney trip) and would like to spend one full day at MK, arriving for rope drop and staying till close. We can either go on Thursday Feb. 28 or Sat. March 2. I'm having a hard time choosing which day to visit because the park is only open till 8 on Thursday but till 11 on Saturday. I would naturally go on Saturday, but I know weekends at MK are always more crowded and that Thursday is supposedly a lower crowd day. Do you think having lower waits on Thursday would offset the shorter hours, or should we take our chances and go on Saturday?

If you're arriving at Rope Drop, I'd probably go for Thursday instead. I know it seems like you're cutting out a lot of park time, but you'd probably be exhausted by 8:00 anyway, and having a lighter-crowd day to grab FastPasses will do wonders for your ride efficiency.

Have a great time!

Agree with everyone else. You will get to see more, especially in the first 90 minutes, on Thursday than you will on Saturday.

Overall, I think you will be able to do more in less time on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!