Which day of the week

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
Is the best to go to Universal/IOA? Is there one day that is better for each park, or is say, Wednesday the slowest day of the week.
I'll be in Orlando 8-19 thru 9-3, so I can go any day.

Thanks in advance!

From other reports, school will already be running in Orlando, down here in South Florida, it starts August 27th.

If I had to pick a couple days to visit, it would be Tuesday August 28th and Wednesday August 29th. The place should be a ghost town with everyone back in school.

I like to go sunday morning first thing. no lines, front row everything. the main group do not start arriving until 11:00 or 12:00. For me it feels like going out your door to play in the back yard, man what a back yard. :cool:

Well, lets pretend, I have "trouble" getting up early. I do it every day for work, so I don't like to on vacation, would the days mentioned above be best??

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter