which day to visit Sea world

Pooh&OurHunny

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at Disney resort and would like to visit Sea World. Which day would be the best Sunday Dec 5th or Thrusday Dec 9th?

We are going to be staying at Disney resort and would like to visit Sea World. Which day would be the best Sunday Dec 5th or Thrusday Dec 9th?

Seaworld will be having Christmas themed shows and attractions every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting the day after thanksgiving and lasting until a week before Christmas in which time the Christmas themed shows and attractions will be daily until New Years.

If you want to see some of the themed shows, I suggest you go Sunday the 5th. It will be just a little more crowded, but not to bad at all. The Christmas shows are held at night. They are different from the day shows. On Sunday, you will have "Shamu Christmas Miracles" and "Clyde and Seamore countdown to Christmas" as well as an ice skating show and holiday fireworks. These wont be offered on Thursday the 9th. Only the regular day shows will be. The decorations will be up regardless of the day you go. There is also a Polar Express themed ride which will be up and running regardless of the day you go.

Plus if you go that Sunday, the park is open until 11pm as opposed to the park only being open until 7pm on Thursday. So you will have more time to do everything. Regardless of whichever day you choose, im sure you will have a great time. It is worth the trip! Feel free to ask any questions. Ill be happy to answer them for you. :)

Seaworld will be having Christmas themed shows and attractions every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting the day after thanksgiving and lasting until a week before Christmas in which time the Christmas themed shows and attractions will be daily until New Years.

If you want to see some of the themed shows, I suggest you go Sunday the 5th. It will be just a little more crowded, but not to bad at all. The Christmas shows are held at night. They are different from the day shows. On Sunday, you will have "Shamu Christmas Miracles" and "Clyde and Seamore countdown to Christmas" as well as an ice skating show and holiday fireworks. These wont be offered on Thursday the 9th. Only the regular day shows will be. The decorations will be up regardless of the day you go. There is also a Polar Express themed ride which will be up and running regardless of the day you go.

Plus if you go that Sunday, the park is open until 11pm as opposed to the park only being open until 7pm on Thursday. So you will have more time to do everything. Regardless of whichever day you choose, im sure you will have a great time. It is worth the trip! Feel free to ask any questions. Ill be happy to answer them for you. :)

Thank you so much for the information, I love the disboard so many people full of information. I didn't know about the Christmas Themed so we will be going Sunday Dec 5th.

Thank you so much for the information, I love the disboard so many people full of information. I didn't know about the Christmas Themed so we will be going Sunday Dec 5th.

Wonderful! I hope you have a great time!

Dec 5th is the only night that DSH offers EMH and my son wants to go to the dance party. Changing our day to Saturday Dec 4th. Do you guys think Saturday will be crowded. We are going to do the Family Fun Tour or the VIP tour. Anyone think that day would not be really bad or should I rethink to Thrusday?

Dec 5th is the only night that DSH offers EMH and my son wants to go to the dance party. Changing our day to Saturday Dec 4th. Do you guys think Saturday will be crowded. We are going to do the Family Fun Tour or the VIP tour. Anyone think that day would not be really bad or should I rethink to Thrusday?

If your doing the Family fun tour, you are good to go. You will get front of the line access on rides and reserved seating at shows. Saturday will be a little more crowded than Sunday, but you made a great decision in booking this tour as it will help avoid the possible large crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter