Which days?

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
We are flying in from Australia on the 9th of November. We have a 4 day park hopper ticket plus we have entry to the DVC Moonlight Magic on Thursday the 15th. My question is, if I have the choice should I choose entry for one of the weekend days (10th or 11th) or use my pass weekdays Monday-Thursday although I can enter California Adventure park on the evening of the 15th regardless for the DVC party. Do the crowds on the weekend get overwhelming and lessen the experience? Thank you :-)

Do you want to see Fantasmic!? It's only offered on weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun) during that period, so if you want to see it, you'll need to plan to be in the park on either the 10th or 11th.

That particular weekend is Veterans Day weekend, a three-day holiday for many people (myself included). I would expect the weekend to be more crowded than usual, and I would definitely avoid Monday Nov 12.

However, the weekend is a great time to see nighttime entertainment like Fantasmic and fireworks so I wouldn’t necessarily skip the weekend entirely. Saturday might be a better choice since the SoCal annual passes are blocked.

In general, Wednesday and Thursday are my favorite days in the parks as they consistently have fewer crowds (with exceptions of course).

We’re going that Saturday since the local passes are blocked out...figured it would be the least insane choice. It’s also the first day the Christmas decor will be up! I’m so excited and trying to mentally psyche myself up for crowds and waiting, but it’ll be magical anyway!!

We have just spent 3 days (have 2 left). Wednesday was priceless compared to Thursday and Friday We got so much done. The other 2 days were so oo much busier and harder to slog through the crowds. Still do able but very grateful we had a Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter