which dinner would you pick?

Although I think the food at TH is somewhat better than 1900PF, I would make my decision on what characters do your kids wants to see, and where do you want to be at dinner time on your chosen day. I definitely would not make a special trip just for dinner.

We preferred 1900 PF. We liked the food better and loved the interactions with the stepmother and stepsisters.

Have been to both and like 1900 Park Fare better for food and character interactions as well. Tusker House is is a good option as well if you're more of an adventurous eater just prefer the food and character interaction at 1900 Park Fare more. You can't go wrong with either though. Both are great! Enjoy!

With the ages of your kids, another vote for 1900 Park Fare. Both are very good.

I would pick based on what I'm doing during the day. Are you planning on being in Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom that day?

I prefer 1900 PF, however I would choose the restaurant that had characters the kids would enjoy the best.

I would pick based on what I'm doing during the day. Are you planning on being in Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom that day?

This.

I saw your reply to the other post. I would go with Tusker House, but we didn't care for 1900 PF dinner at all. It wasn't bad, just personal taste.

I would choose an out if park location on a non-park day. You preserve your park time for rides & shows & your non-park day is still immersive & you can slow down relax & enjoy. And when Prince Charming goes down on bended knee & holds the little girls' hands to speak with them....ooohhh, it's a deal maker!

TH is the best character buffet on property. Great characters, and much better quality food than 1900PF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter