Which Disney Springs hotels sleep 5?

sarahrdh

Mom to 2 Princes and a 1 Princess!
Hello! So we are booked at CBR at the end of January, but I’d like to come up with a back up plan as well if I need to cut expenses, given the life circumstances currently. *gestures at.....everything*

it’s me and my husband, kids will be 14/11/8. Unfortunately due to work limitations, we will
Probably have to drive down from
Ohio. 😑 So parking fees are a consideration. We don’t spend a ton of time in the room, But some. I don’t care as long as it’s nice and clean. But I’m seeing many sleep 4, I’m wondering if rollaways are available since they are typical hotel chains??
I’ve seen a couple do have larger suites that would work, but if I can get a standard room or studio, that’s more along what I’m looking for. Thanks!!!
*please don’t suggest other offsite options. I’m aware of them. 😁 Id like time be at a DS hotel if I do end up needing to change.

Our family of 5 stayed at the B resort. They have rooms with 2 queens and a pull out sofa. comfy enough for a few nights. Very pleased overall with the hotel and pool. we drove to parks so I can comment on bus service

Our family of 5 stayed at the B resort. They have rooms with 2 queens and a pull out sofa. comfy enough for a few nights. Very pleased overall with the hotel and pool. we drove to parks so I can comment on bus service
Thank you!

Doubletree Suites - all rooms are suites and reasonably priced. This gives you two beds and sofa bed along with kitchenette and dining table/chairs. Fees/Parking should be lower here than most the resorts.

B Resort - has rooms with 2 queen beds and sofa bed. Note the sofabed is really unusually sized; more like a small double. Comfy and good for one. Look at Mousesavers and direct to their site, often specials that can waive the fees.

Hilton Lake Buena Vista - has a Jr Suite, studio so one room with sofa bed that works. Price is in line with Disney values at times.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace - has a Tower Suite with with sofa bed, studio. Again right now prices are in line with top end value prices.

Best Western (now owned by Drury) - Preferred Deluxe Queen includes a sofa bed. Now there is lots of construction happening here. Existing rooms are in need of renovation, will be done when new tower is done. Lower fees.

Last edited:

Doubletree Suites - all rooms are suites and reasonably priced. This gives you two beds and sofa bed along with kitchenette and dining table/chairs. Fees/Parking should be lower here than most the resorts.

B Resort - has rooms with 2 queen beds and sofa bed. Note the sofabed is really unusually sized; more like a small double. Comfy and good for one. Look at Mousesavers and direct to their site, often specials that can waive the fees.

Hilton Lake Buena Vista - has a Jr Suite, studio so one room with sofa bed that works. Price is in line with Disney values at times.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace - has a Tower Suite with with sofa bed, studio. Again right now prices are in line with top end value prices.

Best Western (now owned by Drury) - Preferred Deluxe Queen includes a sofa bed. Not there is lots of construction happening here. Existing rooms are in need of renovation, will be done when new tower is done. Lower fees.
Thank you!!!!! I am keeping CBR for now but I will keep this list in my back pocket in case I do end up needing to change!!!!! This is so helpful.

Because you have a car , FP is not a thing, no magic bands I would seriously consider staying off site... why pay the extra money if you have it or not. We go to orlando at least twice a year. Our smaller trips are always onsite because we fly and do not have a car. Our longer trips we drive and stay at Sheraton vistana. We have a full two bedroom suite full kitchen , living room washer and dryer resort pool. Its not in Disney Springs but its on I drive so not far. Last time I got the room from costco vacations the time before skyauction.com. next spring i am staying there on an invitation I received from Sheraton/ Marriott. We have DS13 ds10 and( ds23 that comes on our longer trip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter