Which DVC?

My5Mouseketeers

Mouseketeer
Having 5 kids and more points than money :rotfl: , I am thinking of staying at a DVC and maybe visiting Universal, Sea World, or Kennedy Space Center this November.

I have tried to use Google Local or mapquest, but I don 't have a good address for any of the DVC's. So, my question is: Which resort is the closest to these attractions outside "the world"? And about how long would it take to get to each of them? What about Vero Beach?

Thanks in Advance,

For what it's worth, I just did a regular Google search for "Wilderness Lodge address" and got several answers. You can probably do the same for the other resorts and then put those into Mapquest. It's about a hour or so to Kennedy and the others are closer. Don't know about Vero Beach.

Hi My5...

I live here in Orlando and based on where each of the DVC resorts are located on the Disney property the one that is easiest to get in and out of to the other locations you mention would be SSR. It's right off the main drag for Downtown Disney and that will put you on I-4 in a matter of minutes. Universal Studios is right up I-4 about 15 miles or so as is Seaworld. KSC is a straight shot down the Beeline, about a 45 minute drive. Vero Beach is about 1 1/2 hours, maybe 2 depending on traffic, from WDW.

My 2 cents!

Hi My5...

I live here in Orlando and based on where each of the DVC resorts are located on the Disney property the one that is easiest to get in and out of to the other locations you mention would be SSR. It's right off the main drag for Downtown Disney and that will put you on I-4 in a matter of minutes. Universal Studios is right up I-4 about 15 miles or so as is Seaworld. KSC is a straight shot down the Beeline, about a 45 minute drive. Vero Beach is about 1 1/2 hours, maybe 2 depending on traffic, from WDW.

My 2 cents!

I would have to agree with the SSR choice it is a short drivr to get to I-4 less then 5 min.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter