Which Epcot world showcase and AK counter service locations have indoor seating for dinner?

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I'm afraid it's going to be chilly in February, especially in the evenings. Debating adding TS adrs just to be indoors but the timing will be tight with our plans.

No one's jumping in yet. I'll start with Sunshine Seasons in Epcot and Restaurantosaurus in AK.

Oops, just saw WS in your question. I think Tangierine Café may have some indoors. We ate indoors at the Lotus Blossom Café.

Is Pizzafari or Restaurantosaurus any good? Lotus Blossom may work, we'll probably be on that side by dinnertime, thanks! If it's nice out I'm leaning towards trying the counter service in Mexico but I like to have options, lol. :)

Also in WS.....Liberty Inn, Japan has an indoor counter service - can't think of the name and Boulangerie in France.

Well CS Mexico is covered but outside. America is 100% inside. There is small seating inside Japan but most are outside but shady. Norway is covered and sort of inside as walls behind and in front. Just sides are opened.

AK is just pizza place and we ate this last week. Was not good but was short line and guess that is about only positive I could say.

I would not add TS just for staying indoors though. We were there last week (first week Jan) and weather was fine and eating outside was no problem. Plus with the ones listed, you can be flexible and move to a country with cover or indoor seating.

We liked TS but found HAVING to have reservations for anything, offset the flexibility of the CS options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter