• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which for fantasmic.....

Best restraunt for fantasmic

• Mama Melrose

• Hollywood and Vive

Results are only viewable after voting.

jldixon62

Mouseketeer
Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine? We'll be at Disney in August for Free Dining with two women and seven children 12, 12, 7, 6, 5, 4 & 3.

Almost time to make my ADR's :banana::banana::banana:

I say H&V due to the kids. That way there is plenty of food variety for everyone.

Mama Melrose or Hollywood and Vine? We'll be at Disney in August for Free Dining with two women and seven children 12, 12, 7, 6, 5, 4 & 3.

Almost time to make my ADR's :banana::banana::banana:

We have been to both places on the Fantasmic Dinner package. We liked the food at both, but given the make-up of your group, I would take Mama Melrose. While you would have a bigger variety of foods to choose on the buffet, Hollywood & Vine can be very loud & hectic...and would not be very relaxing for 2 adults having to keep track of the comings & goings of 7 kids. At Mama Melrose, they'll seat you together, and you'll be served...it's also quieter in Mama Melrose.. Much more relaxing. The food is good enough (think Olive Garden type Italian food.)

We have eaten at both locations on the Fantasmic Package and I have to say I will never eat at Hollywood and Vine again. It had to be one of the worst meals I have ever eated on property. It was a tie with Chip & Dale meal at EPCOT. I would say go to Mama Melrose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter