Which FP's nowadays? Haven't visited since 12/2016

6loversofdisney

DIS Veteran
I have to do my fp selection soon.

I will visit each park once without PH.

I have not seen Rivers of Light, Avatar.

I have to do my fp selection soon.

I will visit each park once without PH.

I have not seen Rivers of Light, Avatar.

You just have to decide what you really want to experience in each park. For me, FEA and 7DMT are the new ones I'm interested in. 7 Dwarves actually isn't "new" as it was there back in 2015, but back then it didn't seem to "interest" me like it does now. I've also never done Soarin and that's been around forever, but I'm finally giving in and going to try it. Now that I realize you truly aren't that high off of the ground I want to check it out. In AK, FOP is the HUGE one there, but I have no desire to ride it. My iffy motion sickness discourages me from trying it, but I've read here it is a REALLY incredible ride. Also, when you FP the MK, keep all your FP in one central area of the park. Do Fantasyland and Tomorrowland together and then do Adventureland, Frontierland, and Liberty Square together. Since you only visiting each park once, consider splitting those lands up by morning and evening. Also be aware that because you are only visiting the parks one time each, you may not secure some of the FPs you want. Some are easier to get later into your trip. For example, I'm visiting MK on the 2nd day and 4th day of our time there and 7 Dwarves may be easier to pick up on our 4th day. I'm only visiting EPCOT once, but remember Test Track not being hard to get on our last trip there. Frozen Ever After, however is a hard one, but I'm going to Rope Drop that and save my FP for Test Track. FEA, TT, and Soarin are all Tier 1 rides, so I had to choose which one I thought having a FP for would work better. Test Track breaks down more, so that's why I have the FP for that one.

Good luck no matter what you choose and have fun! :thumbsup2:cheer2:

You will definitely want to do Flight of Passage in AK - you can choose one of the Avatar rides, and that is the one you want - it will also be one of the hardest to get, so you want to try for it first on your list - it will be harder to get if AK is one of your first days. The other is Slinky Dog Dash in Toy Story Land at HS. Same scenario, can pick one TSL ride for 1st Tier FP. The next is the Seven Dwarves Mine Train at MK, which you probably did last time, but is still the ride with longest lines, so try and FP. And at Epcot there is the new Frozen ride, which opened in 2016, so not sure if you had seen it, and you could choose it for your Tier 1 FP. Also new Soarin movie, Soarin around the World started then too, so you may have seen it, but if not could do it at RD a since it is also a Tier 1.

Don't know if you are staying onsite for 60 day window which makes it a little easier. Whatever you don't get you can always do first at RD if you are interested, and of course keep checking to try and grab it as your trip approaches.

If you want to do Flight of Passage, try for it as your first fastpass selection. It usually isn't available for the first three days. So, try for it on your fourth day. Then decide what is important to you. Read the first post about Fastpasses. It's very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter