• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Guide for Adults?

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Just wondering which would be the best wdw guide for adults travelling without children. I have the Birnbaum's 2003 Guide but I would like one that is more oreinted towards adults.

TIA

rhonda

I have enjoyed "Walt Disney World for Couples, 2002-2003: With or Without Kids," by Rick and Gayle Perlmutter. It has great resort reviews, dining ideas, and just lots of good info. It has suggestions for adult activities (finding romantic places in the World) or good restaurants for adults. :lovestruc

It's a great book, full of WDW info! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

My favorite is Jennifer Watson and Dave Marx's Passporter. While not specifically for adults, I find it to be the most up to date and inclusive. I love their nifty organizer pockets! You can use your Passporter as a trip planner as well as a trip journal, and you can print out updates from their web site (www.passporter.com). They also have a newsletter that you can subscribe to for current information about everything related to WDW.
Kathy in MA

I can vouch for both of the guides listed by the previous posters. They are both good books to have regarding disney and list out a lot of other Disney things to do without children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter