Which hotel for Sea World?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
We will have 3 nights in Orlando in July. I am thinking we will go to Sea World on the 2 days. I would like a nice hotel not too expensive with a nice pool. Any recommendations? Thanks!!!

We're staying at the Doubletree Castle in October, it has a nice theme and a shuttle to SeaWorld. It's not cheap, but not super expensive either.

I would also check out the Marriot Villiage in Lake Buena Vista or the Comfort Suites Maingate resort, both have shuttles to SeaWorld.

Good Luck,
Peace G4L

We are staying at Residence inn- Sea world. We stayed last year and actually walked to SW from there- about 15 mins. Alternatvily, the i-trolley is right outside and is only 3 stops to SW. We loved the hotel- huge room with Kitchen area, free buffet breakfast and nice pool area. Have a look on trip advisior-it always gets really good reviews

The Renaissance Resort is right across the street from SeaWorld. The rates are reasonable and the pool is OK.

Thanks everyone! I will look into all of the suggestions.

We are even considering a Pop Century in order to go into the water park after sea world on Sat night. There are extra magic hours at Typhoon Lagoon that night. If we spent from opening until about 3 -4 (about the time of an afternoon shower) could we see most of Sea World? Thanks!

You'll be able to see at least 1/4 to a 1/2 of Sea World at best on both days, so yes, you'll probably be able to see all the park during your visit. Lines/Crowds are usually bad during the summer months, so expect some pretty congested areas in Sea World, especially at the rides and shows.

Nellas Elensar

Thank-you! If we see 1/2 I would be happy. We vacation in Orlando often and so can return to see what we miss. I don't like to stay in a park all day, especially in the heat of summer. It is just too much and we all forget to have fun and start being cranky.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter