Which hotel??? Park Place Inn or Carousel Inn

livinfreeinaz

Earning My Ears
Well actually that is my question. Carousel Inn or Park Place Inn? Which one is better? Leaving on Sunday Jan 1 and will be there until Jan 5. We are getting excited to go. Have the ressies at PPI, but in looking see that Carousel Inn is available also.
:earboy2: :earsgirl: :earboy2: :earsgirl:

livinfreeinaz said:
Well actually that is my question. Carousel Inn or Park Place Inn? Which one is better? Leaving on Sunday Jan 1 and will be there until Jan 5. We are getting excited to go. Have the ressies at PPI, but in looking see that Carousel Inn is available also.
:earboy2: :earsgirl: :earboy2: :earsgirl:
I like the rooms better at Carousel Inn, but the breakfast better at PPI. Have you looked at their websites?
www.carouselinnandsuites.com
www.bestwestern.com/prop_05470

The Park Place is just a little closer to the entrances, but it's not a huge difference. I think you'd do fine at either place if you just want a basic, inexpensive, convenient place to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter