• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Hotel?

whooph! so many thing to consider! ok ok lets see......

when are you going? if you go over the summer when the parks are open the longest, i totally reccommend that you stay in a home away from home resort, with at least one bed room. youll get a full kitchen and that ever important bedroom door. so you can lunch and nap at the resort missing the afternoon heat and crowds and go back in the evening and go til you drop. close the door on sleeping kids and you can still have fun. for value id stay in a ft wilderness cabin, for proximity and freshness, id stay at the beach club villas.

the wildreness lodge is loads of fun. plus you can get a room with a queen bed and bunk beds. if you stay up high with a woods view facing west (north?) you can see the mk fireworks. plus the mk is just a boat ride away.

if its value you want stay at the all-star movies. theyve got wings with movie themes so if youre kids love toy story or 101 dalmations, these will be fun.

For Value: All-Star Movies. My son loved this resort when he was 9

If they like animals and money is not as big of a concern, I thik AKL is AWESOME!

We love the Dolphin. It is close to everything and is a great resort. The kids would love the easy access to the boardwalk.:bounce:

I agree Stacy, it really depends on what you want to do. If you think you'll spend most of your time at the Magic Kingdon, then just for convenience, stay at one of the monorail resorts.

With little ones, you'll be making trips back to the hotel regularly, being on the monorail makes it so easy, and quick.

If you think you'll spend more time at the resort than in the theme parks, that changes what you might want. Lots of people rave over the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it has a zero entry pool, I think. There's storytelling nightly too. Other folks really like the family atmosphere at the campgrounds.

I think its best to decide what you want to do, then look for the resort that will accomodate you the best (for atmosphere, location, and budget). The good news is that your kids will have a great time regardless...it's Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter