Which is a better use of FP?

goodeats

DIS Veteran
Enchanted Tales with Belle or Tomorrowland Speedway? Both will be must dos for my two DDs.

We're planning to ropedrop Tomorrowland and then head to Fantasyland. We have an 11:00 Peter Pan FP so this FP would be right before. Our 7DMT FP is on our second MK day.

If we rope drop Space and then have BTMR/Splash/7DMT on day 2 what should I book then? We have Jungle Cruise at 1:00. I really hate Pirates at WDW so we'll probably skip entirely.

To clarify this is what we have. The only thing I'm "married to" is the CRT, BBB, and 7DMT:
Day 1
10:00-11:00 Enchanted Tales with Belle (will prob hit towards end of window)
11:00 - 12:00 Peter Pan
12:00 Lunch ADR CRT
1:00 Jungle Cruise
6:30 Tony's ADR
stay until close

Day 2
Rope Drop Haunted Mansion or BTMR or maybe FL attractions
9:30 BBB
10:45 - 11:45 7DMT
12:05 - Plaza ADR
1:00 - 2:00 - BTMR
2:00 - 3:00 - Splash (will hit towards beginning of window and then try to make 4th FP)
Open dinner

We are Disneyland regulars (although haven't been in awhile, and rarely get on Peter Pan!) so I'm trying to find more unique experiences. Like we *could* skip Little Mermaid and Dumbo.

I feel like it's a no brainer, FP speedway since the wait (even if it's short which is rarely ever is) is all outside and feels so much hotter next to the track. I feel like enchanted tales will be an easier FP to get but if you don't, I would try to squeeze it in right before your 7DMT FP after BBB. If you can't get it in then, then go for later in the day closer to the fireworks.

Enchanted Tales I have found the lines are really short late in evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter