Which is better - Mythos or Confisco Grill

Which is better - Mythos or Confisco Grill

• Mythos

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Confisco Grill

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
In the past it was Mythos. We have never had a bad meal there but recently there have been reports that weren't so favorable.

We've only dined at Confisco a few times and it was good too but we prefer Mythos.

Why not dine at both and decide for yourself?

Either way...enjoy!

It really comes down to menu choice. Both are good. Just take a look at what you would rather have to eat.

We are taking a break from Mythos as we had a couple of negative experiences......and they didn't deal with it well.

We have always loved Confisco Grill and always preferred it to Mythos anyway. Our food there is always perfect and service is top notch......our last visit we had a little issue but it was resolved easily....

But, I`d agree to try both...…..but if I was choosing one for you it would be Confisco.

When I am in the park I check the current menus to decide which one to dine in

This year I preferred confisco grille

Last year I did mythos and my first order had to be returned and replaced with a different food

Only issue with that as it was time consuming
The others I was with had finished their meal by the time my replacement dinner was brought out

Service seemed quicker to me at confisco this year

Usually either place has some great entrees and a few mediocre

Mytho’s. Visited two times this recent trip. Had great service and very good food.

I will put in my vote for Confisco. Our first meal every vacation - to confirm that we made it safely and vacation has officially began. The peasant bread that comes with the hummus is fabulous!

My family likes the food of both places. Even the PadThai at each are both good and different. But for sheer ambiance, Mythos wins. Confisco feels like a restaurant. Mythos is more like being transported to another time and place. Just so cool in there.

We had a great meal at Mythos. DH has a gluten intolerence and ha lots of options and the server was very mindful. Amazing theming too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter