Which is closer? Sheraton or Renaissance?

SamanthaR

Earning My Ears
Which is the closer hotel to Sea World? Sheraton or Renaissance and which is the better hotel? I heard Renaissance is better and heard not too many great things about the Sheraton.

Renaissance is closer. We went to Sea World last week, and passed this hotel while pulling into the parking lot. I remember saying how great it would be to stay there.

I haven't stayed at either though.

the renaissance is so close and very nice. We stayed there about 2 years ago and loved it. It is a little pricey, but nice. We were able to walk right across the street to the gate. They also have a neat large indorr fish pond as well as birds. My daughter really enjoyed that. :thumbsup2

Thanks TweetyB. I have a friend that went out there for Mother's Day. So I should be hearing about the Renaissance when she comes back. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter