Which is the best resort Kid's Club?

babslittleones

Mouseketeer
Our kids will be 4 and 6 when we go to Disney next year. We want to take them to one of the kid's club for an evening during the trip.

What has been everyones experiences with the kids clubs? Which one is the favorite? Any good or bad experiences with any of them? Do you have to stay at the resort of the kids club you want to use?

Thanks everyone!

I can't comment as to the "best" club because we have only used one but we had a very positive experience at the Sandcastle Club at the BC resort. We were staying at the BWI but chose the other based on advice from other DIS posters.

The staff was very friendly and kind with the children. Mine were 6 and 9 at the time. It was prior to Valentines day so there were related art projects they could do. Lots of legos, computers and arcade games (free). The kids ate dinner while there and watched a movie.

I'm not sure if you have to be a Disney resort guest or not, I do remember them asking us which resort we were staying at.

Just asked my kids (ages 9 and 7) and they both agree that the Neverland Club at the Polynesian was the best! Previously they had been to the Sandcastle Club at the Beach Club and really liked that one as well. They went to the Harbor Club at the Boardwalk and said never again, it was too small.

The reasons they liked the Neverland Club the best are because the space was so big, there were so many different crafts to do and video games to play, there was a separate area with a big screen for watching movies, and of course they thought it was pretty cool to climb through the window to get in (ala Peter Pan!).

They really love the clubs, and ask every time we go to WDW if they can stay there again!

How secure are the clubs. Do they keep the doors locked? Do they give parents a code to get in so wanderers can't just walk in off of the street?
I am thinking of letting my son stay at the Neverland Club when we go to WDW this fall.
Thanks for any responses.:D

I have used the neverland club a couple times in the past year. My 2 5 year olds loved it. The like going to their own "Club" the only way out (besides fire exists) is through the front which has a receptionist. I thought it was very secure. My kids loved all the different activites, games, crafts, a movie to watch. It worked out well for us.

Our 4 and 7 year olds both have said that there favourite was the Mouseketeer Club at the GF. The cast members were extremely helpful and all of the children seemed to be having lots of fun. There was a wide array of activities to do and the Mousketeer Club even looked after our son when he hurt his arm, and called us right away (although I'm sure all of the resort clubs would do this)
Overall the Mousketeer Club deserves a 10/10 and the cm's couldn't of been any more friendly.

They didn't enjoy Simba's ClubHouse at AKL very much, the selection of activities and games was extremely limited.

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my post. I really appreciate all the advice and information that each of you gave.

Thanks again,
Beth

Neverland Club has by far the best facility. My daughter got a little bored at the Cub's Den at WL. It's much smaller.

They don't let anyone in and out of those places unless you are the parent, with your receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter